Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shannon

Shannon,

I don't like the fact that you can go from being happy to being Emo all the time. It doesn't fit you. I like the confident Shannon.

MY smile was taken long ago, but yours wasn't. I KNOW you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Keep smiling and live. I know you can. You're just afraid.

Nobody is going to hurt you anymore. The only person who's in your way of living and smiling is you. You have to look past all your insecurities and be the man I know you can be. It's not going to happen over night. We both know that.

"Bury all your secrets in my skin.
Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins"

Forget the past... That's why they call it the past. It's NEVER going to happen again...

Be the man I know you can be,

Samwise

No comments:

Post a Comment