Monday, April 29, 2013

Degas


Dad,
            If you’re reading this, I’m probably dead. I wish that I could’ve told you what was going on with me when I was alive… But I guess nothing goes as planned, does it? Well, I guess it doesn’t really matter now. I was walking home from my art show and I got raped by 5 guys… I guess after that, it all went to hell in a hand basket, as gramma liked to say.
            I tried… I tried to be normal after that… How does one come back from that? I couldn’t deal… I wasn’t happy there anymore… You still have ‘Thena…Who needs me anyway? I’m one less mouth to feed.
            Try not to be sad anymore… I wish I could say that I’m nothing special, but we both know that I am… You told me so. The void will ease eventually.
I miss you and mom and Thena...
I’m sorry it had to come to this… I really am. If I could go back and redo it, I would…
I love you
Artemis

No comments:

Post a Comment