Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dad.

Dad,

You gave me life. You watched me grow. You kissed my scrapes and healed my bruises... How do I say this so it won't hurt you? But I know it'll hurt you anyway...Or that you even care...

I gave birth to a little baby girl... Her name is Darlene Jasamyne Batista-Calaway... But something in that name has to go... Ever since I asked Mark to adopt me... I found myself being happier... I know that you'll always be my biological father...

I'm trying not to break your heart... I asked mom to tell you... But... I figured I should tell you for myself. Mark's my dad now... So it's only right that he's the grandfather of my child. I'm sorry, dad... But it's my choice. I don't hate you... But I don't like you either... I'm sorry...

Shianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment