Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Night Convo's # 2

So... I had another night time convo with 'Show again.

Show: Tired?
Me: Yeah... A bit
Show: Depressed?
Me: Yeah.
Show: Wanna talk bout it?
Me: Nope.
Show: Why?
Me: Why not?
Show: It'll make you feel better...
Me, laughing softly: No... No it won't.
Show: You won't know unless you try.
Me: Fine. I'll be happy for a few days and then WHAM! Everything goes to fucking shit. Maybe I should just stay depressed, then maybe I'll be fucking happy go lucky! Or no! Maybe I can acually talk with Shannon without him running off!
Show: Sam...
Me: No! You wanted me t'talk about it. So I am! I wanna be friends with David again... But I can't. I get angry at him for no fucking apparent reason and it pisses me the fuck off! Everything's my fucking fault and I can't do Jack SHIT to stop it! No! I'm in a fucking violent and bitchy mood! Thanks, Show!

So yeah... I'm STILL in a violent and bitchy mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment