Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mark to Sam, March 29th, 2011

Darlin',

I'm sorry I hurt you so much and never realized it. I'm sorry for not being there, not being your rock, or writing you letters as often as I should... And I'm sorry for letting you think I don't care about us. I do, I always will. I don't care how many times I tell you: You're my everything, my whole world, my life. I love you so much it hurts.

And if you asked me to go back to when we started... I'd refuse. We've been through so much together... I wouldn't have missed that journey for anything. Not any of the fights, or the tender moments we stole... Or even the botched romantic ones. They're what makes us... Us. They're what I treasure at the end of the day. They help keep me sane when you're out on the road with your band, or with the UFC. Moments like those are why I look forward to you coming home. They're why I miss you so much. Please... Don't let my stupidity be why our relationship dies. I love you too much to want to let that happen...

Love always,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment