Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Flower

My little Flower
By: Lili Calaway

                My name is Liliann Frost Calaway and I’m thirteen years old, but everybody calls me Lili. My parents are none other than “The Undertaker” Mark Calaway and my mom’s lead singer of her band, Lolita. I have a lot of siblings and live in a big house. I guess you could say we’re a “Normal” family. My family is pretty cool, but I’d have to say, my siblings are by far, the coolest—except for my twin, Mark Junior. He’s so annoying! But if anybody messed around with him, I’d hurt them badly. I love spending time with my dad, weather he’s at the wrestling school or in the stables at home, tending to the horses. My mom has her own horse named Wild Fire, (but she calls her Fire for short) and my dad has his horse named Durango (That horse does not like anybody but him and my mom… Maybe me…)
                I have to write this paper for my English class, though I don’t know what I’m supposed to write about exacally. I live with a bunch of wrestlers. I’m going to go off to college one day and become a doctor. I play volleyball and I can’t wait until I’m in high school. Texas is an ok place to live, but I want to get away from here. I was thinking of going to Stanford, in California. I’m smart enough to be in the eighth grade, but it is what it is, as my mom likes to say. I have bluish green eyes and tawny red/blonde hair. I’m 5’5 and I have quite the temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment