Friday, July 27, 2012

Dad

Dad,

What do you get a man who has everything he wants? Who has money, fancy clothes, fancy cars...How can you get something? I wanted my gift to be unique... Something that came from the heart...

I love you, daddy... You're always there for me when I need it. You hold me in your arms and I know that I'll be safe forever. Even if we're just going for a run in our lion forms... I'll always be safe around you. I know that you're super protective of me and that I'm "daddy's little girl". I try not to be a bother on you... To ask you to buy me a lot of stuff or to take me places when I can take the city bus or ride my bike. It's hard when you're gone--but I was there on the 1000 episode of RAW and you looked so happy to be with Shawn and the other members of DX. I had on my DX shirt and gear... I hope that you have a good 43rd (if you switch the numbers around, you'd be 34 again!)-- birthday.

Love,
Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment