Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Degas


Dad,
            I’m sorry I keep breaking your heart… I just… I feel so lousy all the time and I don’t know what to do… I don’t want to talk to you or anybody about it cause then you’ll feel sad and you’re leaving on your business trip…
            Gramma and I did have a talk and she figures that because I’m on my period AND heat at the same time, that’s probably what’s causing it. Thank God for Gramma, huh?
            The last thing I want is to keep being a disappointment to you… I want you to be proud of me and to always love me and to have that bond back… I remember the first time I shifted… Maybe I could do some archeological digs during the summer like you used to do. Gramma said that you loved doing that and that every summer, she said. She told me how you would always come back looking about as golden as Randy is. She laughed at that.
Artemis

No comments:

Post a Comment