Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Show and Sam. Night Time convo 1.

So, I didn't get to bed til around...4am. Got up at 5:15am... *sigh* Anyway, when I was trying to fall asleep, Paul and I were talking. Here's how it went:

Paul: Can't sleep?
Sam: No. My fuckin' back is hurtin...
Paul: You have your TV on.
Sam: Thank you, Cap't obvious!
Paul: Smart ass. Turn it off, maybe you'll sleep better.

So I shut it off and look at my ceiling. Well, I have my different bags hanging on the back of my door, and my friends and I watched Rob Zombies "Halloween" Which, it didn't scare me like I thought it would. But anyway...

Sam: I think somebodies in here...Side's my ghost, Donny.
Paul: Who?
Sam, sheepishly: Mike Meyers?
Paul: Your imagination is going wild.
Sam: I know! Just...check it out.

*giggles* So he does...when he turns around I'm gone...Well, I slipped behind him and I jumped on his back. He jumped . I pounced on my bed and laughed. He glared.

Paul: Not funny!
Sam: I'm sorry, Teddy...
Paul: I'm gonna get you back.
Sam: I know.

What does he do? He goes and he makes the grudge woman noises. Told him he won. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment