Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dentist Hell and Mark.

Went to the dentist today to get fillings for 3 of my teeth. Silver fillings. (*I've always had white...*). Well, they gave me 2 shots in the beginning to try and numb me. Well, my dentist starts drilling and all of a sudden, she must have hit a nerve. I jump, scaring the assistant and making the dentist jump back. Well, the drill was still in my mouth, so it left a "dragon" look to it. When I jumped, Mark growled...Loudly. The dentist gave me more shots and I was good.

Now? I'm hungry as fuck and my face is still numb. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh. And here I thought the guys insisting I take painkillers or lie down when I'm in pain was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I have to go back in on the 21st, 24th, again and then the 10th of Feb and I'm done...

    ReplyDelete