Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pops

Dear Dad,

Hey...It's me Lulubell. (Only you get to call me that...). I just wanted to say...I know I haven't been very good to you in the past, and I wanted to say I'm sorry for that. I was writing and I had this wild idea to write you this letter... I know you've been on the road and touring alot, but I miss you, pops. I watch you on the TV whenever you have a match and I cheer for you to beat the crap outta your opponient. One of my favorite matches is with you winning the WWE Champion Title. How happy you were when you held it up in the air... How you had mom come into the ring and you'd just kissed her...

I'm glad that you're my dad. I'm glad that you'n'mom're close and happy. I'm glad that we have that strong father/daughter bond. I enjoy spending time with you any chance I get. Heck, just being in the same room with you makes me happy... How you'll just randomly rap in a quiet room and I'll join you, even though I suck at rapping... You still say I sound good, but I know you're just saying that. (Thanks, though...).

Just thought I'd tell you all that.
Love you daddy!
Love,
Lulubell.

No comments:

Post a Comment