Monday, January 17, 2011

Sam's Response Letter


My dearest Mark,

                The letter you wrote struck my heart in a beautiful way. I can’t believe how stupid I was when I pushed you out. I know that you’re only trying to help me. I know that everything I push you out, you’re hurting. I guess if I push you away, I figured I wouldn’t hurt you. I don’t want to drag you into my petty problems, even if you do ask.
                Words can’t express how much I love you…How much you mean to me. You really are my everything… Even if I don’t show it, you are. I’ll admit, at first, I didn’t know what I was getting into the first time our eyes met on that fateful day. But for some reason, I knew I had to make you mine.
                I didn’t expect you to mean so much to me. I didn’t expect to fall madly in love with you. Am I regretting that I did? Hell No! I know I may seem stubborn and that I may want a lot, but I don’t. I’m content with what I have. I’m content with who I have.
                Don’t worry about Matt. I can handle him. You make me so fucking happy I could burst out into song. I’ll fight for you until the beyond of time. You’ll forever be mine. I fucking love you, my sweet release. You’ll never escape my clutches.  You fill me with happiness and smiles, with rainbows and puppies.

Love Always,
Lil Darlin’

No comments:

Post a Comment