Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby

Sam,
    I'm glad we've both opened up to each other, and that I have you as my wife and my mate. And I most definitely plan on telling you a helluva lot more often than I have in the past, because you deserve to hear it more often. And yes, you're worth loving, baby.
    I never cared about the age difference. As long as I love you, I'm not going to. As for what my generation says about yours... They can go fuck themselves. They don't know you like I do. They definitely don't love you like I do. And you know what? If they tried, they still wouldn't get you completely. I don't all the time, but I love you anyway. What you've been through only made you stronger, and you know what? The fact you made it through that shit is part of why I love you so damn much.
    Yes, we're gonna fight, but that'll never stop me loving you, nor will your funks, or you trying to push me away. Will I keep fighting to keep you close? You bet your sexy lil ass I will. I'll do everything it takes to keep you. Hell, I'd even wear a giant pink tutu into the ring if you asked me to.
    As for our parents... They may never like who we married, but what matters is that we have each other, that we love each other fully and wholeheartedly. They may yet accept that we love each other, but til that happens, they can kiss our asses.
    Never forget that I love you, baby. Forever and for always.

Love,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment