Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sam

Shawty,

 I knew when I first saw you just how special you could be to us, to Randy, and to me, even as a friend. Just how special, I didn't realize til Randy and I spilt up, and you had Aleu. Then I realized that I loved you. But you had Mark, and seemed more than happy with him, and Cherry and I came together. Yes, we were happy as far as that went, but we both realized that you and I were meant to be together. When Chriss came back... It still hurt letting her go, but he's who she belongs with, not me.

 I love how you light up a room with your smile, your laugh, hell, even the odd raunchy joke. I love everything about you. I love just hanging out with you, talking, playing games, watching movies, just doing whatever. As long as I'm with  you, I don't care.

 I'm glad you wrote the letter-thingy, Shawty. ANd I hope you write more.

Love you,
ChainGang

No comments:

Post a Comment