Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mark

Mark,

I wish that I could tell you how grateful I am that I have you. I'm happy that you've opened up to me-- even though you're actions are louder than your words. Sometimes, that's not enough. Sometimes, I need to hear you say it. When you have me looks, I know that you care and love me.
Do I care about the age gap? No, I don't. Sure, people come up to me and ask me, but I tell them to fuck off. I see older women with younger men and older men with younger woman. Sure, their's one hell of a generation gap. When you say something, I don't understand because you phrase it different and vice versa. We adapt.
Yes, you're older, but it just means that you have more experience. Me? You're generation calls us "Young, dumb, and stupid". But I know what I know-- I've been through hell more than once. Sometimes, I forget thta people have feelings and I speak my mind and say fuck everybody else. Fuck the consequences. I see something I want and I go for it. Which is probably why I have so many mates. I see something forbidden and I gotta have it.
Yes, we're going to argue. Yes, we're going to have fights and disagreements. You're my husband and I'm your wife. I love you whole-heartily and do I have regrets? Fuck no. Yes, I'll go into depression and tell you to fuck off and die. I close myself off from you and push (Well, try) you away. What I really want is for you to hold me in your arms, your hand in my hair as you whisper in my ear. What I want is for you to tell me you love me and how much I mean to you.
I wish that our parents would get along. I wish my dad doesn't hate you. Hell, he LOVES Hunter. Not just because he's a lion were, but he always tells me I should have been Sam Levesque instead of Sam Calaway. I tell him that I love you. I wish your parents would like me-- your brothers do. Hell, Hunt's, Cena's, Randy's and Jeff's family absolutely ADORE me.
I love you baby. Never forget that.

Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment