Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dave

I know I'm not always the best mate... And I'm certainly not the most attractive even with makeup on... But I know I love you. I always have, and I always will. I may get annoyed as fuck with you, pissed off, and emo as hell, but my love isn't going to stop. I certainly didn't when Drew's bond with the both of us started, or when Aza and Toby came and bonded. And I hope to god our bond won't die...

That's what scares me, losing our bond. I know I take it for granted sometimes, and occasionally bitch about it, but in the long run... I wouldn't want it gone, so it fading on us now has me freaking out... Especially after last night with Toby...

Anyway, I know this doesn't make much sense, but I had to get it out of my system.

Love you,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment