Thursday, March 22, 2012

Toby

Have I told you lately how glad I am that I have you in my life as a friend, Zen and a mate? No? Well, I am.

I know I'm not always uber fun or energetic or that kinda shit... Hell, I can be a reall downer sometimes.... But shit, you've already seen that and pulled me through it by just being you. I really don't know how you manage to do it or stand to see me bawling my eyes out like some kind of wimp, but I'm grateful you do. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything.

And you know what? I'm glad you already have history with Drew, strange as it seems. At lease you two didn't have the whole who's more dominate/who can keep Kit closer stuff going on.

Aza... Still seems to be feeling you out. But you're definitely gaining points in your favor for pulling me out of the emo shit I get into over the bond with Dave. So, there's hope there.

Anyway, I love you, baby.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment