Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bonds

I had an enjoyable morning. ;)

I'm not going to go all mushy and say whatever... What can I say? Mark snuck up on me at one this morning and we didn't get to bed until nine this morning.

As you all know, our bond isn't working or doing it's normal thing. I think I know why. Maybe the bond wants to see if me and Mark and co-exist without it for awhile. It usually comes back after me and Mark have a good, long, fuck.

The bonds...are fickle things to deal with. They have a mind of their own and it seems for me and Mark, it's not going to come back for awhile. Last night... I was...content.
I found love within my lover's arms. He made me feel happy and loved last night. Over and over again. I'm not going to lie when I say that.

Mark,

Even though we don't have our bond and (our marriage?), I'll always love you. Now, stop blasting Kat and feeding me the same lines over and over. I'm trying to work on the bonds, but I can't if you're being a douche.

Love,
Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment