Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunter


My dear Husband,
3/30/12 March

                Hunter… Yesterday was stunning. When dad walked me down the aisle, I swear he was beaming with pride. I think he’s ecstatic to have you as a son-in-law. Hell, Dean was pretty happy. He told me in the dressing room, “I only want my little sister to be happy. When you’re with Hunter, you ARE happy. I’m proud of you, baby sister…I know Justin would be too”
                Oh Paul… I love your smile. I love your laugh and your voice. I love everything about you. I love your brown eyes; I love how you tell it like it is. I love seeing you wrestling, watching you. After my experience with Dave, I just wanted to be married to Mark. But the more time you and I spend together, the more I fell in love with you.
                When Cena stood yesterday, I felt my heart beat. I love Cena. I’ve fallen in love with all my mates. Deeply, madly in love. But I know that I can’t marry you all. I was surprised when you proposed. Hell, I twalked with Nova last night and told him. He looked at me and said, “It’s about damn time, my little kitten. Shenron and I had a wager going. Paul is a good husband and mate for you. He’ll take care of you. We, your grandfathers, approve of Hunter. He captured your heart and holds it dear to him.”
                Paul. Not just ANYBODY gets Nova and Shenron’s blessing. Hell, not even Mark. But he said that if you even make me cry once (They said child birth doesn’t count), he’ll end you. Literally.
                You make me laugh, you make me feel good. You make me feel safe and loved. I love the way you surprise me and do little things for me.
For as long as we are married, I will always you.
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment