Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sam

My dearest Sam,
     Our wedding day... God, you were stunning as hell in that dress, all aglow with happiness and pride. And Seb was definitely beaming.
     And you wanna know something funny? Vince and Steph agree, you're the only one who makes me happy, and will ever make me happy. Steph doesn't resent that I married you. She just wished that we'd done it a helluva lot sooner than we did.
     I love seeing you happy, hearing you laugh and your beautiful blue eyes dance with joy... I love everything about you, and I'm not about to stop loving you. I'm sorry I didn't step in sooner after Dave, but I don't think we'd have been able to handle the scars you carried after that.
     When Cena stood up and objected, Mufasa was pissed as hell, but not all that surprised. He knows how much you love us, how much you mean to Cena. But he was surprised that he'd stand up at our wedding.
     And hearing that Nova and Shenron approve of us, of me marrying you... That surprised the hell out of me. Same with your dad. But it's a pleasant surprise, one I can live with, knowing they want us together. And I don't ever plan on making you cry, not because I'm scared of Nova and Shenron, but I don't like seeing you in the pain that would make you cry, not even for a second.

     I love you, lovermine. I love making you happy, loved, and safe.

 I'll love you til the end of the world, Sam
<3,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment