Monday, April 30, 2012

Aza, Dave, Drew and Toby

Guys,
       I know I'm probably  not the easiest person to love, but I love that you do anyway. I love the surprises, and how you'll do anything to get me to laugh, and make me happy, even if it's just a simple cuddle. Yes, y'all make me cry sometimes, and yes we fight like hell sometimes, but I forgive you anyway. Why? I love you all too much not to. You're my heart, my soul... Hell, you're my shields when my regular ones get shredded like they did with Jaz. Y'all are my everything.

       Would I trade any of what we have for a chance to have just one mate? Hell. No. You're mine, damnit. We've worked too hard to achieve the balance we have to let it go. I know I come off as selfish at times, but I honestly cherish each of you.

       Dave, you were the first I truly trusted with my heart. I know I don't tell you often enough, or show you, but I love you to pieces. I don't regret a single thing that's happened with us.

       Drew, you will always be my loverboy, my friend, and you always find a way to comfort me when I need it, even when I push you away.

       Aza... I love how fierce you are when you're protecting those you care about, how gentle you are when you want to be, especially with the kids in the pack... And I love you for being you. I don't care if you look like a demon, you're still my sexy Russian.

       Toby. God, where should I start with you, baby? You're my rock, my Zen, my best friend. You manage to make me laugh so easily... God knows you've seen me giggling my ass off to Red Solo Cup often enough to know that... You manage to make me feel comfortable in my own skin. You pull me out of my funks so easily, it kinda surprises me still. And your voice... I love how easily even hearing you sing on the radio or my lil mp3 player will cheer me up, soothe the rough edges so easily.
      
       I wouldn't change a thing about us.

Love you guys,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment