Saturday, April 7, 2012

Darlin'

Sam,
       I'm so sorry I left you. I know it hurt you, ripped you to shreds, and I don't ever want to do that again. And Id expect nothing less than that from you, darlin'. Not after what we've built.
       You will always be my heart and soul, my life, my sunshine, my everything. Noone else will ever come close to the hold you have on my heart, I can swear to you. You own me in every way, baby. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
       I treasure all the times we've had to ourselves, be it on the road before a show, late at night in the hotel rooms, in the truck or on the bike, in the lockerroom. I love how you'd laugh at the antics backstage before or during the shows as the others released their nervousness, how you'd egg them on... Hell, how you'd join in occasionally. I love seeing you so happy, Sam.
       I treasure the trust, the love and the happiness we have together. I love having you snuggle into me at night as you fall asleep, how beautifull you look as you're sleeping. And I love waking up next to you. How you'll occasionally wake me up with a blowjob or by riding me...
       I love how you  don't give a fuck what others think about what you wear, even if it's the dead of winter and you're wearing shorts. I love that you really only care if it's comfortable and if I like how it looks on you. Personally, I'm happy if you're comfortable.
       I love how you scare others when you're all pissed off. Me? I just find it even hotter.
       I love when you pop into my lockerroom when I'm least expecting you just to say hi, or for some loving, or a nice dinner or just a night for ourselves. I treasrure those when I'm on the road without you.

Sam, I love you for everything you are, for how you love me. Don't ever forget that.

Love always and forever,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment