Friday, April 20, 2012

Randy, Cena, and Hunter


Randy,

When I first met you, I didn’t like you. Not one damn bit. Not because you were bi. Maybe it was your on screen persona, I don’t know. But I knew that you and Cena were in a relationship. When I first came to the house, I wanted Mark. But he wasn’t cooperating. So I went to Centon (Cena and Orton combined). We were in a “relationship” and you fathered my first child. His name is Gabriel James Orton. But everybody calls him Gabe. (Well, as far as you know…it was more like fuck-buddies). But as time went on, You and Cena grew apart and I started to fall in love with you. But by then, Mark and I had gotten married and I put my feelings for you aside. Same with Cena; but one night... I was back at the ranch and it was empty (Which is really rare because SOMEBODY is always at the house), or so I thought.
I remember walking upstairs and passing your bedroom when I heard you moaning my name loudly. I opened the door and found you jacking off on your bed, eyes closed, naked, sheets drenched with his orgasms, a sheet of sweat covered your golden, sexy body, your voice a guttural growl. I was instantly turned on. You looked at me, never stopping. LilRandy stood erect in your moving fist, purple and throbbing. Part of this was my fault…Ah hell…It’s completely my fault. So I shut and locked the door and walked over to your bed.
“How long has this been going on?” I asked
“Awhile” Was your short reply
I stripped naked and slapped your hand away. With that done, I lowered myself and we went until the afternoon of the following day. I wanted all my pent up sexual feelings for you gone. But did they ever go away? Fuck no. They just came back stronger than ever. It was then I knew that you and I had a mate bond. I didn’t like it at first because I was married to Mark. I only wanted Mark. Nobody else.
Now? In the present? I have Randy, Cena, Jeff, Janos, Hunter (Who’s also my OTHER husband), Mark (My FIRST husband and the love of my life), Taker and Kane (Occasionally… More like fuck buddies).
I’m happy with you. Truly. You make me laugh. You make me feel…protected.

Hunter,
                Oh Hunter. What is there to say about you? You make me laugh. You bring out the playful side in me. Maybe it’s your charming, dazzling smile that makes my heart melt. Maybe it’s your voice, which you damn well know I have a kink for. Maybe it’s your grin. Maybe it’s your antics from DX. I love how you make me smile. I love how you make me scream out in pleasure.
                I was perfectly fine with us being mates, but I knew our relationship would go way beyond mates. We kept spending more and more time together, you started sleeping in mine and Mark’s bed… I knew what was coming and to be honest… I was happy it happened. We got married. I love you with all my heart… It’s hard to stay mad at you when you flash me your grin. God damn you, Paul.

Cena,
                Dear God. Your energy is contagious and you definitely bring out the playful side in me.  Your dazzling grin and the twinkle in your eyes… It makes me swoon. It does. And I love it. From your antics as the “Doctor of Thuganomics” even to the “Fruity Pebble” stage. I love it all. I love when you rap. I love how your voice gets all gangster. I wish you would go back to being the Doc of Thuganomics, only because you those baggy jerseys. Which, by the way, I LOVE to steal. *grins*
                Even though we don’t spend a lot of time together, I love you, John. With all my heart. You make me laugh. A lot. It’s nice to laugh after spending so much time in the dark. Some days, I can’t wipe the smile off my face… No matter how hard I try. When you’re not around me, I feel lonely. But I watch your antics on TV and I can only shake my head and go, “Oh John…”.
                You’re passionate about helping people. You’re passionate about our troops. I remember back when I was in the service (I know…Which time… *laughs*) and y’all came over, the look on your face and eyes nearly had me tearing up. From Make-A-Wish foundation to literally giving somebody the shirt off your back… You have such a big heart, John. Maybe that’s what drew you to me.  Your ability to help people; to make people feel good about themselves;
                You fathered my second child. Our little Aleu Marie… Or “Lulu” as she loves to be called by friends and family; I think I was 19 I had her. She was born in Dutch Harbor, Alaska during a bitch snow storm. When she opened her little eyes for the first time, she had your eyes. Your darling blue eyes.
               

Back then, I still had a drug problem. I smoked way to much weed… I still shot up from Cocaine to whatever I could get my hands on. But I stayed clean when I breast fed. Always; am I sorry for my drug use? Not one damn bit. Do I regret anything? Fuck. No.
                I stopped shooting up. I stopped snorting. I stopped mainlining “hard core” drugs. I still smoke weed. I still smoke cigarettes. I still drink alcohol. I still go out and party. My life is hectic trying to balance out book tours, interviews, music tours, MMA tours and whatever else I have going on in my life. But despite all the chaos…I’m content. I’m not stressed out when I have to do all those things because those are things I love doing.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment