Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Boy

Mark,

I'm not used to saying sorry. But I think I need to apologize for my behavior for last night.
How you put up with me, I don't know, but I'm happy you do.
I love you, baby. I know that you love me. I love when you surprise me at the most unexpected times. Like the roses last night, breakfast in bed... I love those... The little things.
I love when you give me loving looks while we're in public. The ones that nobody else notices. The smirks and grins you give me also. You know I love it when you smirk or growl.
I love watching you teach at the school. Love watching you beat the students. You're so sexy, hot stuff. I love it when you dress in your leather vest and blue jeans and that bandanna. Or when you're wearing your leather pants.
The hope is always going to be there. The love isn't going away. Even though I have the others, you'll always have my heart completely. Always.

Love,
Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment