Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mark

We go through the motions like a well oiled machine.
Do we all conform to society with a snap of their fingers?
Who are we to judge on what people do?

They always said love was hell
I guess I never believed them
Until I met you

You play me like a puppet
We love each other
But fight the next

Our peace never lasts long
Before I start up the drama
All over again

How you could stay with me
I'll never know
But you shouldn't

You should walk away
Hell, you should run away
Far and far away

What's my reasoning for being here in this fucked up world?
Why was I even born
If I have nothing to show from it?

Sometimes...
I wish my life was like an RP
No worries about petty shit

I hate hurting you
I know you'll say you'll forgive me
I don't want you too

I want you to scream at me
I want you to shove me
I want you to hate me

I need you to love me
I need you to hold me
I need you to hug me close

I want you to tell me I'm beautiful
I want you to tell me I'm smart
I want you to tell me I can do anything
I want you to tell me that I shine

I want you to love me
I want you to hate me
I want you shove me away
I want you to hold me close

You're probably asking yourself
"What's the point of this?"
I don't know

I know you love me in your own special way... Sometimes... I just need to hear you say it. When we're alone, you smile and laugh. You open up... I love when you do that.
Out in public... I love you then too.
I will always love you...

I know we have our ups and downs... More downs than ups...
This depression sucks.
This stress sucks
These fucking birth control pills are killing me (Not literally...)

I'm not like this...
This isn't me
I want off these pills

I want to me me
But...who exactly am I?

Love,
Sam





No comments:

Post a Comment