Monday, April 23, 2012

Mark I

Mark,


Is it me, or is the days going by faster? The weekends go by way to fast, meaning less time I get to spend with you. During the week, I'm so busy and tired and stressed... I know that when I wake up in the morning and I see your face, I can't help the smile that crosses my face. Or the moments where my alarm on my phone would wake you up first and you'd have to turn it off and wake me up. Whether it be to literally shove me out of bed or to wake me up with a round of lovin'... As long as I get those early morning moments with you, I know that somehow... I'll make it through the day. 
We both know that I'm not a "Chick-Flick" type of girl... But I'll allow a few when it's just you and me. Or how I'll be sitting at my desk working on my homework and you'd lift me up and settle me on your lap, just so I'd have a more comfortable spot to work. Or the moments where you'd be shifted into your wolf and I'd use you as my pillow, just so I could catch a few hours sleep. 
I know I don't say it enough... But those little moments... They make me happy... They make me smile... They make me laugh. The little surprises you do to make my day... To make me feel loved... I know that sometime's I'll get depressed and want to die... But the moment you take me into your strong, protective arms... I'm already feeling better (even though I won't admit it...Even though I guess I just did now). 
I'm not the easiest person in the world to live with or to be around sometimes... Hell, I'd just rather hide out in my room rather than go out and talk with people. But you drag me out of those moments... You make me go out and socialize, even though I bitch, moan, and complain all the while. 
I guess now that we're transitioning into Spring/Summer, sunny days are approaching us now. Meaning I won't be as pale... I'll get a tan (or sunburn) from just being outside and planting my flowers.
Speaking of flowers... THEY LIVE!!! *giggles*. They're blooming so nicely... I'm proud of myself. I have... 6 different flowers I'm taking care of now? They're all blooming and happily doing so. I'll be sitting on the front porch and be transferring my new plants that I got. I love my flowers. I water them every morning before I go to school and I check on them at night and plunk the dead ones away, making room for new growth. 
Ah, Spring. The season that makes me more...Happy, I guess. The sun is out... The season for thunderstorms. I love thunderstorms... They make me so happy. The time where I can have my window's open and listen to the booming thunder. I love it.
I love watching you with our kids... I love watching you beat on the students. I love watching you with the bikes. How...content you are when you're either fixing or shining them up. 

I guess I'll stop blabbering on and on. :)

Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment