Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mark


My dearest Mark,

                I know that you wish it was just “us” again… Just Mark and Sam; I wish that it was that way also. I hate sharing and I know that you hate sharing also. Would I change anything? No. I have NO regrets. You know that I love you. You think that I’m betraying you? I’m not, baby… I used to spend all my time with you. At times, we were inseparable. But now… The only time we see each other is in passing it seems like. 
                Don’t hate them for loving me… Hate me. I love you, Mark. You have my entire being. My heart, my soul, my body… You’re on my mind constantly and you’re all I can talk about most days. I hate begging.
                I love you. What happened to our “Forever and Always”? Did that all go away?

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment