Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sam

My dear Sam,
       We've been together for... About four or five years here in the real world now, though I agree, it seems more like forever. And as much as I hate dislike arguing and fighting with you, I love making up with you, and knowing that it only makes us stronger.
       I can't wait to see you all relaxed, and soaking up the sun and fun. I know you've got a lot of stress comin' after that, but I hope memories of this help you keep your cool through classes and your ass whore of a father. As for that letter, yes you should. Do you want me to have Kitty annoy you about it?
       Last night... I'm glad you loved it. I'm tired of hard and fast.
       I'm surprised you haven't cried yet, either. And kind of glad, too, in a weird way. I don't like when you get that stressed out that you're reduced to sobbing it out and trying to push us away. And I still say that twitch is adorable, even when it's stress causing it.
       I love you too, darlin'. Always and forever.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment