Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sam

Sam,
       I know we parted pretty badly, and that I hurt you a lot when I cheated on you, and that I hurt you even worse when Lev and I couldn't stay apart during the brief time we got back together. Believe me, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret that. I miss the easy conversations we used to have... The fun... I miss our friendship most of all.
       I know you have every right to not want to take me back. After all, I hurt you pretty bad, and you've got 7 other rather scary mates. But I've been thinking about what's important to me lately, and honestly? A whole lot of sex isn't that important if it's not with someone I love and care about, and Lev isn't it. He never really was, even in the beginning. I hate that I used him because I was scared of how deeply I was falling for you, but it's the truth. I'm sorry it took this long to admit to both you and to myself, but there it is. I love you, Sam, and I always have. And I don't ever want to stop.

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment