Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mark


My badass Mark,

                How long have we been together, my darling? It seems like we’ve been together forever. Sure, we have our arguments and snap at each other, but the making up part is always the best.
                I can’t wait until we take our mini vacation to the beach this summer. A week break before I start school for summer.
                I know that you’ve been getting frustrated at my father because he keeps calling me. I should probably mail out that letter I wrote him, huh?
                I’ll love you forever, my darling. I was surprised when last night. I was all ready to go to sleep and you rolled me over and whispered sweet nothings into my ear, whispering your love for me over and over again… I wished that it never ended. It was slow and sweet.
                You know that I’m stressed right now. I’m surprised that I haven’t cried yet. My twitch gets worse when I’m stressed. (You know… When I twitch my nose like a rabbit. You find it “adorable”, I find it annoying…Ha)

Well… I just thought I’d write and tell you that I love you~!

Love,
~Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment