Thursday, May 24, 2012

Randy-Roo

How are you doing, my darling? I know that we haven't really talked or been together for awhile. With you being on the road and me being buried up the ass with work.
I love how hot you are with the WWE championship belt or the WHC belt. Especially when we decide to get a little... "Frisky" with it on.
I do love you, Randy. I know that I don't say it all that often, but I do. I know that you hate sharing me... BUt we have a very beautiful daughter and a very handsome, responsible, and trust worthy son.
I don't know what I did to deserve you. I mean, I'm not the best looking person (WEll, besides at the ranch. I love how I look at the ranch. All skinny and beautiful...)
Anyway... I love you. I love your foice, your laugh, your facial hair, your golden body... Your smile. Hell, I love everything about you. (Even when you wrestle. Especially when you wear those trunks... Lookin' all hot...

Love you,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment