Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sam

My dear Sam,
       I'm doing alright. I'd be better if I could be with you, though. As for the tour and work... They suck, but we gotta push through them, you know? 'Course, it helps knowing I've got you waiting for me at the end of the tour, makes the pain more bearable.
       Hell, I love seeing you wearing it when I've won it. Love watching you wear it in public when my name's on the plate and seeing people's reaction. It just makes getting all frisky with you more fun.
       I love you too. I probably don't say it or demonstrate it enough, but I do. You're my world, baby girl. Both you and our kids are. I'm glad I found you. To me, you're always beautiful. I don't care about what the number on the scale says, you will never be overweight to me. You're perfect the way you are. You always will be.

Love you,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment